The Bradley Study Center Internship is a paid opportunity for students to grow in professional experience and ministry skills while collaborating with BSC staff to make the study center happen with hospitality and excellence.
This is an opportunity to
- be mentored hands-on in practical skills
- serve the community where God has you in ordinary ways
- learn healthy, effective teamwork in a professional (well, mostly professional) context
The Bradley Study Center Internship is a paid, part-time internship for students. Interns can expect to…
- Be a key part of the hospitality at the study center, with additional focuses in areas like
- Operations and event planning
- Hospitality and facility management
- Marketing and communications
- Work 5-7 hours/week about 15 weeks/semester
- Start in the Fall ’22 Semester, committing to 1 semester at a time with opportunity to work for multiple semesters
- Participate in a weekly team meeting
Applications are due by Friday, June 16!